8.01.2012

Barbies were my FAVORITE when I was a little girl...for real! I could play for hours...especially with my lifelong bestie, Katie. My girls have the Barbie love!! The other day (avoiding the 110 degree heat while hibernating in the basement playroom) we decided to indulge the Barbies in a Spa Day...



We stripped those Barbies down (and let me tell you we have quite the eclectic collection...some new, some old, some .25 at a church garage sale...we have a wonderfully diverse group as well...including pink hair)...here is a small sample of the group lined up and waiting for their turn at the spa ;)



And here are a few all finished and waiting for the "party" that they were attending later in the evening ;)


Now I am sure y'all are very concerned about where Bentley was during our spa afternoon...don't you worry he was with us having a great time trying to destroy his sisters fun...I especially love this photo of him stepping in the "spa" and the girls having a meltdown ;)



And then he made his way over to the dressing area and stole "the mother" to the Kit doll. Ohhhh sweet Bentley...I feel many years of you torturing your sisters in my future!! I love you little monkey man! What a fun afternoon. I am blessed!!


Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory, 1 Peter 1:8