8.15.2012

These pictures are the perfect compliment to my recent sister post!! Mallory was out spending the day with my my mom (she takes each of the girls on a Mimi Date for back to school) Mal spotted these shirts that say " My Sister is my BFF" and she was so sweet and excited about them! Mom just had to get them for her and Whit!!! :) They are so proud of them! On our way to take their pictures they kept pretending to be famous rockstar twins...I was their "limo driver" ;) LOVE IT!!!!






I can not even put into words how much I love our girls!! This last picture sums up their personalities SO much! Mal picked this pose and Whit had to "rock it out!" hahahah! My heart is SO full!!! :)



You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.