8.15.2012

Precious Mallory,
You started second grade today!! I truly can NOT believe it! You were SO excited!! You insisted on taking a picture in front of the 2 at sneak a peek and again this morning ;)


You have such a happy spirit and such a love for school! I see so much of myself in you when it comes to that ;) You already have a classroom in our playroom and plan on being  a teacher!! :)




I am going to miss you so much when you are at school! I so enjoy all of our conversations...I really love you reading to me. You get so excited to share what is happening in the story. At the moment you are loving the Judy Moody series. I love the way it makes you giggle out loud. I will miss your giggling all day. But I pray you are getting in lots of giggles and reading at school :)




Daddy took off the day to be with you on your first day! We loved taking you to your first day as a family! We loved our traditional lunch after school at the place of your choice! This year you chose Mi Ranchito! :) Not for the Mexican...for the mac and cheese and ice cream;) haha!




You LOVE your hairbow that says "School Rocks" you are hoping it matches a lot of your outfits this year ;)




I want to remember this face just as it is today...so carefree, so happy, so excited! :)




Every year since 3 year old preschool you have chosen Twinkle Toe tennis shoes...this year you branced out and chose light up "Glitzy Pets" ;) I adore how you have your own style!!




You pleaded with me to let you choose your own backpack this year...it was really hard for me to not pick out the PBK one I liked but I want to encourage your individuality:) You chose purple, of course! And you chose this design with your name...you were SO excited when it arrived in the mail!! :)





I love having lots of first day of school pictures. I like to look back at each year on the first day of school and see how much you have changed. Its going so fast...I am so glad I have taken so many pictures of you! I really love this years mini session :)






I had to take a picture of you at your desk! I had such a hard time leaving you there today. But I knew how excited you were and I know it is going to be a great year for you. I am so proud of you my little Pally Mally. You have such a heart full of love and are just delightful. You make me so happy.


The favorite part of today for me was having an afternoon at the pool with you. Bentley was napping and Whitney wanted to stay home and play with daddy. So just you and I floated, played, and talked all afternoon. It brought my heart so much joy. I love you Mallory. I will always be your number one fan. xoxoxo Mommy



Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
1 John 4:7