8.11.2012

Random Thoughts...

I love organization...not as much as a good craft project but I do love it...I was inspired by Pinterest the other day and created this dry erase weekly calendar for the girls...




It will be nice to have a quick glance to see what each of the girls have going on that day...if they need tennis shoes for PE etc...




I added some clips for art work and a little basket for my dry erase marker and eraser...its on the back of the basement door located right next to where we walk out the garage door in the morning...I choose that location for accessibility. :) I heart Pinterest!




I am loving having all day everyday with this precious girl...shown here decorating her birthday cake for Jenna :) Love her!!




And of course I just talked about how much I love this girl...:) Seen her finishing up her cookies for Jenna's birthday!




And here is my crazy toddler man who keeps me on my toes and makes me the happiest mama around!  Love him!!