8.05.2012

And we SWIM....and swim and swim ;) We are a relax and enjoy summer family...we love to travel, sight see, explore we but we also LOVE to just swim every day. And I mean EvErY Day!! We all 5 love it...even my little Whitney who won't put her head under jumps up and down with excitement to go to the pool! She finds all kinds of ways to enjoy herself...head dry ;) I LOVE spending the day at the pool with our kids...I hope they will always want to hang at the pool with me ;) I mean I know eventually I won't be that cool...but  I still meet my mom at the pool...so there is hope for me right?? :)


We snorkle...


We act silly!


We jump!


Act silly some more!


We always accessorize! 


Mama gets lots of quality hang out time with her kiddos!!!


We swim with friends!


We judge Mallory's diving board jumps and then her sister slimes her with the hose!


We swim with cousins!


I very rarely bring my camera to the pool because I am too busy swimming with the kiddos but I am so thankful I have a few pics from some of our pool days!! We have a few more pool days on the schedule for this week...have to swim while we can. School is fast approaching! :( I am one of those mama's that could keep her kids home always...but that is a story for a different day...and if you read this you know me well enough for that not to come as a surprise!! ;) xoxoxo LOVE!



(Luke 2:10) But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great
joy that will be for all the people.