8.15.2012

Last night we headed out to Sneak A Peek at school! What is that you ask? Such a cool idea that I totally love...you get to take your supplies, tour your classroom, and meet your teacher the night before school starts!! Genuis! It really helps with first day jitters! And as a former teacher I know it helps with the teachers chaos the first morning as well ;)

We are blessed to live two blocks from our school so we loaded up the troops and walked over to school last night!

One excited kindergartner!!



Super excited 2nd grader!!




My girlies ready to meet their teachers!!




Ahhh melt my heart...my girls! :)




I LOVE that they had Whitney make a self portrait at Kinder round up in the Spring and had her sign it...then they laminated it and its already hanging outside her classroom!! She was so super excited to find her portrait!!! :)




Cutie headed down the second grade hall!!! Not possible!!! :)





I am praying for our precious daughters to have an amazing school year. Heavenly Father, please be with them each and every day. Please lead them to make good choices. Please help them to always treat others with kindess and compassion. Lord, be with their teachers and let our girls feel loved, supported and encouraged each and every day.
In Jesus Name,
Amen