8.11.2012

I LOVE crafting...a good craft project is food for my soul. It makes me feel refreshed and energized! :) I also love my hubby's reaction to some of my crazy spur of the moment ideas...

I sent him a text that read
"How do you take a door off the hinges?"

He didn't reply within about 60 seconds so I procedeed to figure it out for my self and then sent him the following picture mail with the message

"nevermind"



He quickly replied with something along the lines of
"What are you doing!?"
I was too busy sanding to hear the phone...a little bit later I sent him the picture below with the message...

"Wish my handy hubby was hear to sand this door...hard work!"



Again he replies with something along the lines of...
"What is going on?"

and again I was too busy sanding to hear the phone or respond....
when I did respond I think I mentioned something about running to Lowes for sheet metal...this did not make the hubby's heart happy ;) He replied with something about....

BE CAREFUL....very easy to cut yourself...what are you doing?

Hahahah....oh poor guy...I scare him sometimes :)

So next thing I did was send him a picture mail of my finished project ;)





You will have to excuse the low quality phone pictures...I have not dropped the cash on a fancy Iphone yet...unlike my hubby who is on his second ;) hahah!

I have now added magnets to the magnetic boards that have the girls "bedtime routine" on them...I will try to get a finished pic up soon! They are loving their chalkboard and message boards :)

Now...what can I make next?? ;)