8.27.2012



Okay...So I am sure y'all are like...what is up with the headless mermaid!? Well my sweet Whitney is OBSESSED with this Aerial doll...for real!! She takes it everywhere and dances and sings all day! I truly mean everywhere, Target, the park, Mallory's softball game, the walk to school and so on...well the other night she slipped and tumbled down the stairs...scared me to death!! Ahhh...I feel sick just thinking about it now. Anyway, she was totally fine but Aerial didn't survive the fall and my girl is totally heartbroken! Mimi happened to call when it happened and ran out with Papi to find a replacement and brought it right over....are my parents AWESOME or what???



Whitney Grace loves her new Aerial....for the bath tub. She wants to take hour long baths like all. day. long....but she is still very upset about "THE AERIAL DOLL" and has had me searching on ebay...wish me luck friends! xoxoxo


Psalms 59:16   But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.