8.20.2012

 My Sweet Whitney,
My best buddy, I love you so much! Sending you off to Kindergarten was so hard for me! Ahhh...my mommy heart! :( I am so thankful that we have a half day option in our school district. You are going to afternoon kinder so we get to hang out all morning. I am already loving our mornings at the park! You love your scooter right now! :)

Back to first day of kinder...just look at you! This sums it all up!! :)



You were SO excited daddy was home to come with us! You also loved that you got to stay home with him in the morning while I walked Mal to school! You LOVE board games and you are thrilled to have time with mom or dad without Bentley to play ;)



You picked all these pictures poses yourself!! You are such a cutie! You kept saying...take one over here...take one of me leaning like this...and my favorite was how after each picture you would say...How cute was that? hahah :) oh my goodness!! Love you!!



Your shoe choice this year...sparkly Hello Kitty :) I can not even began to say how totally YOU this!!! :) The second I saw them I knew you were going to pick them!! Your eyes lit up!! :)



It was a hard decision for me to send you to kinder this year. I really wanted to delay a year but you were so excited about being at the same school with Mal. You love how the teacher calls it "big school" You are off to a great start!! :) I know you are going to be great!! You have such a sweet disposition and such a joyful spirit. You are so smart and determined. You are a little shy and I can't wait to see you become more confident each day! You make my heart so happy!


You LOVE your pink back pack you picked out! You spent forever going through the font book and finally picked to have your name in swirly letters!! :) Again...SO YOU!! :)



This is a picture at the end of the driveway as we were about to start the walk to school. I can see the nerves kicking in looking at your sweet smile. You did GREAT!!! :)



Here you are at your desk with your name necklace. You were so excited about your seat and the little girls sitting next to you. Your teacher made you special name tags and special first day of school water bottles. It was a great day!




My girl and I ....I love you so much sweet Whitney Grace! I love this smile on your face! Daddy was giving me a hard time because I was staying forever ;) Of course I peeked from the hallway and kept not leaving...tears of course. But you already knew that...and you love to tease me! "Mommy are you going to cry again this year? Daddy get her picture!" hahahah You never cease to make me smile!!! I LOVE YOU PRECIOUS GIRL!!! XOXOXO Mommy



You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand there are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16: 11