8.11.2012

Dear My Precious Whitney,

I love you so much! I can not get over that you are already starting Kindergarten. In 6 short days I will be sending you off to your first day at school. I am a nervous wreck. I hope you don't see it. I want to be strong for you so you feed of my positive energy. You are such a light in my life and you have been my little side kick and buddy for so long now. I am so grateful that we have a half day option for Kinder. It gives your crazy mama one more year before she has to let you go off all day.

The other day we went and spent the day together just you and I. It was a special day just for you to get ready for Kindergarten. We started off by going to get your haircut! Not going to lie you (nor I) were very happy that she cut it much shorter than we wanted BUT...you look so stinkin' cute and you are already getting used to it! :)


 

You got to pick to go to lunch wherever you wanted...you chose Mi Ranchito...which makes me smile. You like to eat the chips, have mac and cheese, and then they bring out ice cream for dessert. That is your kind of mexican ;) We had so much fun...I managed to get one camera phone pic ;)



We got to hang out together in the evening because Mal was gone and Bentley was in bed...we made cookies :) followed by an hour of board games and then movies in bed! I love spending time with you. You make me smile and overwhelm my heart with love and happiness. You are just so full of joy and happiness. I love when you get so excited you dance up on your tippy toes and wiggle your hands. Ahhhh....just thinking about it makes me smile!




I love you so much my sweet girl, my little buddy! I wish I could just keep you this age for always! But, I am proud of you and so excited to see how great you are going to do in Kindergarten this year! xoxoxoxo Love, Mommy