7.24.2012

When I was in high school I was obsessed with the Chicken Soup for The Soul books...you remember them, right? I owned every edition of the Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul series. Anyway, spending the afternoon with your life long bestie...that is some Chicken Soup for the SOUL....for real! Can I get an Amen? ;)

(here is the one and only picture from today taken on Katie's phone)


The kiddos and I spent the day at my n'laws pool along with Mal's buddy Charlie and my life long bestie, Katie and her two boys. Over 3 hours at the pool with six kiddos and not one incident!! woot! That is a good day! :) Cooper (2.5) even just jumped right off the diving board with no hesitation....and while swimming to the ladder just kept saying "diving board again" hahahah! Love that brave little man!!


When I say life long bestie, I really mean life long bestie...We met before our first day of kindergarten...grew up a few houses down from each other and have been life long best friends. Those sisters in Christ I mentioned yesterday.....Katie is that to me. 


An afternoon of laughter and catching up with my oldest and dearest friend. No walls, no judgement, no fluff. Just honest conversation about whatever comes to mind with someone who knows you and still loves you. ;) Ahhh...Chicken Soup for the Soul... I love you Goose! xoxoxo

(disclaimer...Katie does not have a big scar on her head this is a 14 year old picture with a tear in it) haha!


Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NIV
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!