5.13.2012


Lunch at school with my birthday girl!! :)

It was also bring your dog day!! So along with cupcakes we brought Rudy!!! :)


It's a really good thing Mimi came along with me for back up!! Cupcakes, a stroller, and the dog was a bit on the wild side!! :)


The birthday cookie cake she requested!! A girl after her mommy's heart ;)


Grandma and Grandpa came by :)


Mally's purple icing Fairly Odd Parents cupcakes (her request!!) :)



I made little purple cupcake stands to display them on :)


Mal's bestie Charlie worked very hard to be on theme...she made wrapping paper :)


Awesome group of girls at Mal's swim party!!

Our baby turned 7 and we had a blast celebrating! I still can't believe she is really 7 years old...tear :( The last 7 years have gone so fast...but wow what an amazing gift they have been. I love this little girl more than words could ever say! We have been so blessed this year with an awesome class and teacher! She invited all her little girlfriends from class and girl scouts. What sweeties! :) They had a blast!! I am thankful for every day with my first born cutie patootie! Like I tell her every day...I don't care if you are a 102 you are my baby girl and no one loves you like mommy does :)....except maybe Jesus :)

Thank you Lord Jesus for another birthday with our girl. We are so blessed to call her our daughter!!!