3.20.2012


Sunday my first born and I headed out for some time together. I so cherish the moments I get to be one on one with each of our kiddos. Big Sis and I headed out and go her hair cut...well trimmed. She was very happy it looked the same. "Perfect...just the same the way I love it" :)


 After her hair cut we headed out to take some 7 year portraits. That's right 7...our first born will be turning 7 on Friday. Wow! I don't know how that happened.


We had a great time together...crazy wind and all. She made me laugh...I made her giggle. I love this age. We have so much fun together. I don't know where the last 7 years have gone but I know that I have loved every minute of it.


Of course looking at these photos made me cry...my sweet baby girl. I remember the first time I saw you. I love you more every day...if that is even possible. You are so beautiful to me. Inside and out. You are a treasure. Truly a gift and I am so blessed to be your mom.


"All the paths of the LORD are loving kindness and truth"
Psalm 25:10