3.17.2012


Look at that face! Oh my precious Whitney you can not be starting Kinder in the fall!! This Mama is SO not ready for it. You are my little love bug...my best pal...my favorite shadow that I miss so terribly when you aren't there. Good thing they have half day kinder in Kansas!! That will make it easier on me to have you with me for most of the day! ;)


You had the best time at kinder round up! I was so nervous! I am very protective of you. You are so outgoing with our little family but you are extremely shy around others. You are such a bright girl and you have done so amazing catching up on the things you were missing from before you had your glasses. I am just so proud of you and I am a bundle of nerves thinking about sending you off into the hands of a teacher. I know you will do awesome! I just wish I could be with you! :)


Look at that face! You were having so much fun doing a letter find with another incoming kinder girl! You were so excited and have been talking about it a lot since that night. But you still say "Good thing I get to be  home for lunch during kindergarten because I would miss you too much" and every Thursday when we are getting ready for preschool you say "But I can't go today I already missed you yesterday"  (you go on MWTH)....MeLt my HeArT!! I love you so much my little monkey!!