3.14.2012


We had so much fun at Whitney's birthday party at Debbie Howard's Gym...I am sad to say I did not do a very good job of taking pictures. :( Here is one of a few of the kiddos..I can't believe I didn't get a whole group shot! Whitney had so much fun with all her friends and family!




Her theme was the "The Chippettes" she is SO loving them right now! I used the same cake lady from Bentley's first birthday party and created a Chippettes cake for Whit Grace :)



She was so happy!!! (Poor little bug had been fighting a cold all week so that is why she looks a little swollen! We were so glad she was feeling better for her big party!)


She was so spoiled by all her friends and family with so many fabulous gifts!! Thank you!! I must say this Chippettes nightgown was a HUGE hit...the little princess seriously has me wash it every single day so she can wear it every single night. I kid you not :) The other day she even came down and put it in the washing machine to make sure I wouldn't forget!!! :) Hahahha! Thank you O'brians :)




We had so much fun and Whit will remember this special party for a long time to come! Thank you for loving on our little princess with us! xoxoxo Love you Whitney!