3.02.2012


My baby girl turned 5...there I said it..or typed it. I really have not faced it yet. She is my baby. My sweet little buddy. She can't be 5 already!!?? She is such a light in our lives. She keeps us on our toes, keeps us laughing, and keeps us on our parenting game ;) She is spunky and funny. She is full of ideas and curiousity. She is tender hearted and shy. She is loud and silly. She can dance like no body else ;) She loves to say "shake what your mama gave you" courtesy of Alvin and the Chipmunks!



She is smart and inventive. She has an imagination that goes on for days. She is loving to her brother and sister and can SO hold her own with them at the same time. This little girl is a gift I can not put into words. I am humbled by her presence in my life. I get on my knees and thank God for her all the time. She just brings me such great joy. I am so so so glad that I get to be her mother.


These pictures are etched on my heart. This photo shoot was a total blast and she kept me laughing the whole time. She is opinionated and hilarious. Have I mentioned how much fun she is??!!

Happy Birthday my precious Whitney Grace. You are my "sunny sunny sunshine girl" yesterday, today and everyday of my life.

I love you,
Mommy