2.18.2012

There are so many things I love and look forward to each day. One of my absolute favorite things to do with our kiddos is spend time together outside. I love to watch them run around in the sunshine. I love the fresh air. I love hearing there laughter outdoors. It has a musical sound that just makes me smile as it carries off in the distance.

I adore pushing them on the swings...watching the pure joy on their faces and in their smiles. It is just breath taking. Its moments like that when I think...this is what life is about. This is why I am here.


 
The things the girls say and talk about when we are playing are just amazing. I love the questions they think of and the stories they tell me. I love the "girls only club" they make in the fort....Poor little B buddy. ;) I love climbing in the sandbox and building with them. I love watching Bentley explore the yard and be so amazed by the things he discovers.

Our kids are amazing to me. So amazing and so wonderful. We are so blessed. I am just in awe of them. And as I write this I see the sunshine calling our name...another beautiful Kansas day to head out to explore and enjoy together.