5.13.2012

 Ready for her first day of SOCCER!!!



Warming up!!! Working on those moves!! :)


Ready to "rock" the field!! :)


First meeting with Coach Ken :)

After much hesitation..."I don't want to play soccer because I only like to win" Whitney decided to give soccer a try!! We signed her up for a 6 week preschool "league" where you learn skills the first half an hour and then scrimmage the second half hour. It is totally cute and pretty funny! She had a great first week and the best was when we got in the car and she is like "Turns out I love soccer and I am awesome at it Mommy!!" I love that girl SO much!!! :) My dad came out to cheer her on!! He played soccer for many years and even coached some!!! :) I think he enjoyed seeing Whitney out there! I know she was so glad he came! Thanks dad!! :)