5.26.2012


My precious Mallory,
Today was your last day of first grade. I love this picture I took of you sitting at your desk drinking your slushie from Miss Buie. I love you so much and I am so proud of the year you have had and the little girl you are. You are so sweet, loving, bright, and compassionate. I miss you so much when you are gone all day but I love seeing you grow and watching you learn and explore. I love watching you make friendships and learning life lessons. People say that you look like daddy but that you have my personality. I like to think you have the perfect combination of us. Just the way God intended. I am so excited to spend the summer together! I love all of our talks and all the facts you discover and love to share with me! :) You just checked a book out from the library on how things are made and we were reading all about oil paints. I love the look in your eyes and all over your face when you discover something new.






This was a bittersweet day for you and me both. It's always a little hard on mommy's heart when you grow a year older. It was a little sad for you because you loved Miss Buie SO much. You had the best class and the best teacher this year. Really and truly every child deserves to experience a teacher like her. She loved you for who you were, met you where you were at and always listened to everything you had to say. She is full of compassion for each of her students and truly loves them and cares about them. She was a blessing to you and in turn to me. I will miss her wholeheartedly and pray that we can always find a teacher with the same qualities. Thank you Miss Buie! You are loved by the Graybeal family!!






I love you precious daughter and I am so happy God made you ours! xxoxoxo
Mommy