5.25.2012

Well it's finally happened....Mal is playing softball out at OGSA...I played at OGSA for 10 years, my sisters played there even longer, and Scott's sisters played there longer than that. Scott was an umpire there in junior high and worked the concession stands in high school. Scott and I met at OGSA when our sister played together....ahhhh the memories!!!  It is so funny and pretty "twilight zone" feeling being out there!







Mal's posse....



This is awesome...dad doesn't even know I snapped this pic...he was busy going over batting tips he is going to show Mal...the best was when he told mom he needed his chair, his straw hat, his sunflower seeds, and his fan...this is what he took to our 100's of games...we also had to send him down by himself for "fan rehab" when he would get to fired up!!! bahahahah! My dad is the best!!! :)

First post game snack and drink :) It was always pop when I was a kid...but my kids and most others have never even had pop ;)


I love this picture so much...the fans for the day! I love how dad is practicing his batting motion...and Scott is so annoyed I am taking a photo...Lee and Bentley must be in conversation!! hahah :) this is  classic!! 

P.S. This was only a practice game!!!! ahahahahah :)