5.26.2012

Bubble Day!
I had SO much fun spending my afternoon with the Blackbob first graders on Bubble Day! Such a cute idea! There were different stations set up with all kinds of bubble activities. They also made sidewalk chalk in the class and then colored the playground with the chalk they had made ;) Love it!
My friend Tina and I ran the bubble art station together...it was tons of messy fun!! They blew bubbles in the paint bubble solution until the bubbles were high enough to press their paper down on for bubble designs! The kids LOVED it! Okay...I totally loved it too ;)




Mal at the sidewalk chalk station...purple was her favorite!


Mal and her friend Jason at this station they made their own bubble wands out of pipe cleaners and then tried them out! :)


Mal at our bubble art station :)



The kids LOVED this...giant bubbles with a hullahoop in a baby pool!! :)


Thank you to the first grade teachers....y'all ROCK!!! :)