1.27.2011

We had a VERY special visitor today! My Uncle Steve was in Sarasota, FL visiting his mother n' law with my Aunt Katherine and he took today away and drove over 3 hours each way to come visit us!!! It meant so much to me!! We had such a wonderful time with him. The girls LOVE him and they were so excited to hear he was on his way :) Bentley was excited to meet him for the first time :) I have the best memories of my Uncle Steve from growing up. My sisters and I have always had a special bond with him...he is my moms only brother and we are his only neices. We were just always very close. He was always so much fun and so silly and loving. He still is and I am so thankful my kids get a chance to know him and love him the way I always have. We went to lunch and then we went to this really cool wildlife preserve...we even got a presentation where we got to pet an alligator, a skunk, a toad, and a snake...Mal LOVED it and Whit really was not pleased at all..but I did get her to pet the skunk :) What a wonderful afternoon. LOVE YOU UNCLE STEVE!