1.08.2011

After writing about the happenings of Whitney and Bentley yesterday I really just have it on my heart and mind to talk about my sweet Mallory. These aren't new pictures just some of my favorites from the last few months. Oh thank you Jesus I love this little girl! She is such a sweetheart and I am just so thankful for this wonderful time in our lives right now without lots of extra activities I am really getting to spend quality quiet time with each of our chidren and just really get to know their little hearts and personalities. Mallory is such a lover...she is silly and as I have mentioned is always coming up with "great ideas" these days. She loves her brother and sister like crazy...and she and Whitney for sure have their fighting moments but I just think it is so sweet how when Mal "shops" at the school store she brings something for Whitney every time. Mal is growing so quickly and I just love hearing her stories and watching her play. She is truly a treasure.
I love everything about her...even her drama and stubborn streak...maybe it's because she gets it from me :) ha!
I love watching her at the beach...so full of laughter and carefree happiness...I truly hopes she has this her entire life...
I have so much fun with Mallory and just adore our time together...one of my favorite conversations from this week was somthing like this..."mommy can we go to the dollar store soon"..."sure sweetie"...."I know its your favorite mommy because Whitney and I have fun and can shop a lot for cool things and it doesn't cost you all your money"...hilarious! Have I mentioned how much I love this little girl?!
I am so proud of her and how quickly she makes friends and what a positive attitude she has about moving. I really feel  prayers being answered as Mallory has done so great and has not struggled with her shyness at all. I thank God every day for all three of our children. They make me feel so overwhelmed with love...thank you Jesus.

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4