1.08.2011


I am so excited and so proud of Whitney!!! For months I have been working with her to help her get excited about letters and learning to write her name and she has not been interested at all. I have made trips to the teacher supply store and pulled out all my fun ideas from when I was teaching...she hasn't even given it a second glance...two of my favorite responses have been "no thanks mommy...want to play barbies?" and "no thats okay I am to little...I am busy playing"  hilarious! :) I love her more than I could ever put into words! Yesterday  I decided to make her a little name plate and create a desk area (she loves to play school with Mal) I made each letter in a different color so she could clearly identify each letter...something about it got her excited and VOILA...

She can't get enough of it...she loves to use the crayon that matches the sign and likes to keep trying and trying and hanging them on the fridge :) WOO HOO...I am so happy!! But she is still my girl...Scott came home and said...'Whitney will you write your name for daddy?"...and she replied "no thanks I am busy with the WIGGLES" Oh my goodness I LOVE HER! :)

"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy."
                                                                   Job 8:21