1.08.2011

Hello from Bentley :)

Bentley turned 11 weeks old on Wednesday...he is SO stinkin' cute! I know I am a little bias having carried him around for 9 months and given birth to him and all that but I am pretty sure he is perfect ;)

Yesterday I let him try out the bumbo...he was really happy but he didn't have quite enough stregnth with his head and neck...

We will try it again in a few more weeks :)

So as I was taking pics of Whit working on her name yesterday I had Bentley playing on the floor...
He looked like he migh be up to something ;) then he started grunting and leaning really hard to the side...
and suddenly..
over he went :) YEAH Bentley! I can't believe I happened to have the camera and got him in action! So exciting!
He was pretty happy with himself :)
Did I mention how much I love him? ;)



"The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9