1.27.2011




So while my mom was here (my dad had to leave 2 days before her) we went with my MOPS group to the Lion Country Safari...basically its a drive thru zoo where you see the animals up close and then it ends in a little mini amusment park. It was acutally pretty cool...the lions made me a little uneasy...especially when mom is in the back looking up some facts on the place and she is reading something like "this is the only one left...there used to be several..." and one of the comments on a page was "I remember when that one dude got eaten in 78" ahhhh!
Anyway...we had a good time and some good laughs
My favorite was mom and the girls feeding the giraffes...

Look at that tongue...and moms face is HILAROUS!!!
Bentley thought it was funny too...

Such a fun time...so thankful we were all together and had mimi with us too...she is the best! We are so truly blessed! LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!!!xoxoxoxo