2.15.2011

I am so behind on our blog...life just keeps getting in the way ;) That's a good thing. :)




HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY to our precious WHITNEY GRACE!!!!!






Oh my goodnes I love this this little girl SO much! She just makes every day brighter and ALWAYS filled with just the BEST busting out loud laughter. She is so full of happiness and delight...and yes an occasional full out tantrum ;) She has so much personality and I just can't get enough of her. This child is a gift from God. I truly give him thanks and praise for her DAILY. We did her 4 year picture shoot out on this gorgeous boardwalk that lead to the beach. We just had so much fun! I wish I could truly capture her love for life on camera...but these pictures will always be near and dear to my heart reminding me of her laughter and the wind coming off the ocean and the smell of the sunshine...these are our precious Whitney at 4 years old...they will always make me smile :) Happy Birthday my precious daughter. Mommy loves you more that you will ever know.