2.27.2011

Our precious lil' man turned 4 months old last week! Praise Jesus for him in our lives...oh my goodnes how we love him! Our little guy isn't actually all that little....at his 4 month check up he weighed 19 pounds 6 ozs and measured 27 inches...he is above the 97%...the nurse said "Bentley you are going to be a football player and I hope you remember me when you are making millions" ha! This mama hope he is NOT a football player...my heart and nerves just couldn't take it ;)

This month we were at the beach on his 4 month birthday so I put his sticker on his beachwear and snapped a couple shots...have I mentioned how much I love this little boy!!! Praise Jesus!!!




Thankfully his sun hat arrived yesterday...believe or not I have had trouble finding one. So we have had to try to shade him at the beach...it was hard to get a good pic with all the sun...that is why there are no big smile.

FLORIDA LOVE!!!