2.15.2011

These are 2 of my most favorite people....thank you Jesus for my beautiful sister and my precious little nephew. I count them among my most cherished blessings. It is just such an amazing gift to have family that not only do you love but that you truly share a close friendship with. My sisters are AMAZING and watching my sister Amy become a mom has just been a gift to me. I had the honor and privelage to be at Leo's first birthday party and it was such a great day. The kids and I flew in and surprised Amy and she was shocked!!! WOO HOO! I love a good surprise and Amy is the hardest one to get ;) She admits now that I am the master of surprises:) While I was there Amy said something about how you don't think you can love anyone as much as your own children but then their is just something so special about your neices and nephews...I don't remember her exact words but they just really struck me...I do truly love Leo like he is a fourth child. Wow...God is so good! We had the best time and as always were sad to go. But I praise the Lord for my homesick heart because that means that I love my family so much that I love to be with them and miss them when we are apart. Enjoy some photos from Leo's big day! LOVE YOU LIL'Man and SIS!!!!




Oh how I love this lady! I didn't mention my mom at the top but as I have said on here many times...she is my other bestie! How blessed am I that I have 3 of the MOST amazing women I have ever met as family and BEST friends!!! Praise Jesus!!!


And here is the 3rd of the fab women!!!! Look at how proud she is of her little nieces and nephews!! :)

and one last pick that brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart SMILE!!!!!




Love...always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

                                                               1 Corinthians 13:4, 7