2.25.2010

Waking up to the Wiggles!


So...check these awesome jammies out! As you all know Whit has some major love for The Wiggles! I found theses footsie jams on ebay for a few dollars and Whit loves them so much I have to wash them DAILY...she won't go to sleep without them on....this begins to create a problem (it is not awesome to make sure they are clean daily) but more so because this is San Antonio and fleece footie pj's are not ideal 90% of the time! So...I started looking on ebay for some summer Wiggles jammies...none really to be found and then I had an idea!!! They sell iron on transfers for cheap!!! I ordered some today and I am going to put them on her cooler jammies!!! Yippee problem solved!!! Pics to come after there arrival.....

Texas LOVE!



Your love O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies.

Psalm 36.5