2.22.2010

Cabin Fever!

Whitney ready to hit the road!


I think Mal is going to be getting a new bike for her birthday....


Wheee!


Whit loves the swings!


My least favorite...the spider web...too dangerous!



The girls and I have not left the house since Thursday as I mentioned we have been fighting some little bugs (cold and flu)....but yesterday we did get in a little break :) It was 75 and sunny and I just had to get them out! Mal was perked up enough I thought she would enjoy the sun and fresh air. After a quick trip for some much needed groceries we went on a walk and played at the park! It was so much fun! We are back in today but everyone seems to be on the mend and hopefully we will be back to our regular activities by Wednesday! :) Yippee! Love to you all!

Bring joy to your servant, for to You, O LORD, I lift up my soul.

Psalm 86:4