2.18.2010

My Husband!



As you all know I went home to Kansas this past weekend to meet my precious new nephew, Leo! I had the best time and being there was so important and just time that was so precious to me. My sweet husband promised me back when I found out my sister was expecting that he would get me home to meet him no matter what.
He truly kept his word...we booked my flight and all was well until snow hit Dallas the night before I was leaving and all my flights were canceled and there were no flights to be found. Scott was at the airport at four in the morning trying to find me anyway home...after lots of time and effort he got me two separate tickets...one to Nashville and then and another one from Nashville to Kansas City.
He knew how much it meant to me to go home and I am just so thankful for all his effort. Scott also did a great job with the girls all weekend and even managed to have the house picked up and roses waiting for me :) What a good hubby! I am truly blessed to be married to my best friend! I am so thankful for you Scotty and love you more than words could ever say! XOXOXO



1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.