2.09.2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to our precious Whitney Grace!

3 years ago today you were born February 9, 2007 This is your very first picture. Daddy took it from the floor because he almost fainted and was sitting down when you were first held up to us!

Here we are together! You were only about an hour old! I was already in love with you!

Here you are with daddy in the delivery room! He was SO happy to finally have you in his arms!

Here you are on your first birthday February 9, 2008
You are enjoying your smash cake at Mimi and Papi's house!



Here you are on your 2nd birthday February 2, 2009
You were playing dress up in the kitchen after enjoying Barney cake!



Here you are today...February 9, 2009
We went to Dynamoze to play after bible study just to have fun and celebrate your precious 3 years!



My darling Whitney,
I love you more than words could ever say. You are a gift to us from God and I am so glad he chose daddy and I as your parents. I look forward to every day together and I am so thankful to be your mommy. Hugs and Kisses. I love you to the moon!
Mommy




Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!
2 Corinthians 9:15