12.21.2013

 
The girls are going to Catholic school here in Canada. There are so many things I am LOVING about it! The fact that they have prayer in school and learn stories from the bible. It is wonderful! I love that the school that they are at there is lots of cultural diversity. It is so great for our girls to experience something so different than what they are used to . The school put on a Christmas concert. It was seriously one of the sweetest little performances. I loved watching them so much. I also loved that my mom was in town for it! Total bonus! :) She loved watching them as much as I did! Thank you Don Bosco staff for loving on our girls. Thank you for growing our hearts for Canada and all the countries your school represents. We are loving our time as part of your community and will carry these memories with us for always!! xoxo









 
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6