12.20.2013

 
I am the oldest of 3 girls...as the oldest it is very hard to let your sisters grow up...seriously I have always been a mother hen to both my girls. My sisters were my first girls and I love them something fierce. I have said it many times before and I know I will say it and say it again but man I love those girls. Nothing like sisters. Nothing.
That being said. My sister Amy, was A-mazing to me during our trip home to Kansas. I mean she is pretty amazing all the time but when I went home to have Brody she went above and beyond.
 
She started by throwing me a surprise "sprinkle" What? Yes...as sprinkle of love for Brody and I that was a TOTAL surprise....I mean little nugget is our fourth and my sister along with my family and  some of my closest friends got together to surprise me with gifts and love! I was SO surprised and totally overwhelmed...I may have cried a little...or a lot ;) Side note....Amy and I went for pedis and dinner first...it was pretty weird when Amy pulled her feet out of the foot soak and dried them off and told the lady she had changed her mine...I mean she can be frugal but I was a little surprised ;) Unbeknownst to me she had a time schedule to stick to...I loved every minute of our girl night and will smile every time I get a pedi the rest of my life thinking of her! :)
 
I will also never forget just being so shocked, happy and crying when my sweet life long bestie Katie came creeping up the stairs holding her precious Jack...OH!! That was just the best!! Crying thinking about it...and that talented woman made me the gorgeous cake you see pictured below!!
 
Truly...I am still overwhelmed now thinking about that evening. Thank you precious Amy for making it happen and thank you to each one of these beautiful woman that each have there own special spot deep in my heart! I love you, Brody loves you and we just send you so many hugs and kisses for making us feel SO special!!!!
 












 
 
 
 
 
So you would think that a girls night and a surprise shower would be more than enough sister pampering for one visit....but not my sis...she went above and beyond and threw a 3rd birthday party for Bentley!! What? Please don't anyone feel left out...it was just immediate family. B is totally obsessed with Max and Ruby and Auntie Amy made his special cake and his happy birthday sign!! She hosted it at her beautiful and perfectly adorable new home and Grandma Terri brought an amazing Max Hat Craft...it was such a happy loving day. B felt so loved and I can't put into words how loved it made me feel. Like I said above, I am mother hen. My sister caring for me is a strange feeling...but it brings me to tears and makes me feel so loved and so proud of who she is. And did I mention she made HOCKEY for B?? Pool noodles and balloons?? Major points Auntie, Major points!!! Amy, truly and deeply I will never be able to put into words what this meant to me. Our bond is so special, so tight and so unbreakable. You are my sister by birth and my soul sister by choice!! XOOXOXO BBsqueezes 
 














Psalm 69:30 (NAS) I will praise the name of God with song, And shall magnify Him with thanksgiving