10.03.2012

 
Today we celebrate my most favorite person on this planet! My hubby! I am so blessed to not only call him my husband but also my best friend. I truly found my complete self the day I married him. Every year I like to write reasons I love him. This year we reach a list of 32 reasons. 32? Can you really be 32? I can close my eyes and see you at my front door at 17. I loved you then and have loved you more every day since. Back to the list....
 
 


1. You make me laugh harder than anyone else on this earth!
2. You know I am totally crazy and it just makes you love me more ;)
3. You love our kids with every part of yourself and would do anything for them!
4. You work hard for our family every day! (and you do it with a happy heart!)
5.You give the best hugs!!!!!!!!
 



6. I love your love for football ;)
7. I love the way you play with our kids.
8. I love the way we have fun together!
9. I love your sense of humor!
10. I love your smile...and your adorable face!
 


11. I love your compassion for other people.
12. I love they way you love my family as your own.
13. I love your kind spirit.
14. I love your ability to find the goodness in everyone.
15. I love how you can always find the positive!
 



16. I love that you are my teenage love and my lifetime love!
17. I love that we have grown and changed together!
18. I love that we went to the prom together and our kids like to laugh at our old pictures ;)
19. I love the way you kiss me.
20. I love that you never go a conversation, a message, a moment without saying "I love you"
 


21. I love when we get away just us! :)
22. I love our family time and the way you love it!
23. I love that we are Pitt State Gorillas :)
24. I love your dedication to the Chiefs...no matter what! ;) ha!
25. I love that we are always a team!




26. I love that our kids have so much of you in them..looks and personality! :)
27. I love your ability to calm me down :)
28. I love that you know just when I could use a glass of wine ;)
29. I love your strong arms, and hands. They make me feel safe.
30. I love us. Really and truly us. All of us.

 





31. I love the way you complete me. The way we fit.
32. I love that this list took me no time at all and I could easily write 100 more reasons why I love you SO much!




I celebrate you today my precious husband. I celebrate that you were born and I celebrate that you are mine to walk this life journey with. Good, Bad and everything in between. You are mine and I am yours, always.
 



Happy 32 years! I am so glad I have been there to celebrate 15 of them with you! Here is to at least 68 more! :)
 

 

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails.