10.22.2012

I talk about my family a lot on this blog...I mean this is a family blog ;) But often times I am talking about my husband and my children. I don't talk as often as I should about my mom, my dad, my sisters. I have the best birth family. I am truly blessed by the family I was born into. I am close with all of my family members and we are close as a family unit. We love each other unconditionally, support each other in everything, and most importantly have SO much fun together. My mom and I are dear friends. We have always been close but now that I am an adult and a mother we are able to just be dear friends. It is amazing. Such a true blessing in my life. One of our fun traditions that I LOVE is going to Holiday mart together every year. It always falls near my birthday and mom buys the tickets and does some birthday shopping for me. We go to lunch and just enjoy the day. I love it so much! I love the time with my mom, I love the atmosphere,  I love the Texas shopping, I love the Christmas music, I love the food samples. I love all of it! But I must say again, I LOVE spending the day with my mom for my birthday. It is so special to me! I got this picture of us from the Kansas City Mingle website. It makes my heart so happy! If you stop by to visit you will see this sitting out in a frame! :)