10.21.2012

 
In honor of my precious little man's birthday...I thought I would share some of the "fun" things he has been up to lately! I have started calling these "incidents" The Adventures of Bentley...
 
 
He can now turn on the water by standing on the toilet...


Carry the kitchen chairs anywhere he wants to reach whatever he wants...


Exhibit B of the chair/climbing...proudly holding his sisters candy necklace...


Ate a blue marker and dressed himself in the girls panties...


Painted a cabinet....


Exhibit C of the chair/climbing...


sneaking oreos and playing dress up...


and my favorite antics from lately...got a waffle maker out of a childproof cabinet, waffle mix off a tall shelf, poured the mix, added water, stirred, and yelled "WAFFLE"
 


 
 
Oh sweet Bentley! I love you SO much and I am so thankful for every single moment of the last 2 years. You melt my heart and make it grow every single day! My favorite moments are ones like these...
 
Psalms 100:5   For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations