10.06.2012

 
Mallory finished her Fall Softball season last week! I am so proud of her and all of her effort! She was not totally thrilled about playing fall ball...she said "maybe" when I asked her if she wanted to sign up and I took that as a yes....when she found out it was time to play...well...let's just say it was unpleasant. But, she powered through and tried her best! I was proud of her for going to every game without complaint and doing her best! I must admit watching her run was quite hysterical...sadly she inherited my running...lets just say it is not with the "quickness". bahhahahah ;)
 
 






As a hilarius side note...my dad took Bentley and Whitney to the concession stand. He asked my mom and I what would be good to get for him...we said popcorn. Well....he returned with a pixie stick as tall as he is!!! Oh my goodness!!!! Bentley was SO happy! Mom and I were chuckling...but I said don't say anything...it was so sweet of dad to try...
 





He was crazy happy...even licking pixie stick of his hand...until Mimi took his pixie stick and tied a knot in it to end his sugar happiness....this is the look he gave her...
 



He then proceeded to show us all the knot and try to ask for it to be undone...I have to admit these pictures still make me laugh. The best is when my dad says...wow this is a mess...I really messed up here...I am really sorry about this....bahahahah and then he proceeds to tell us he asked the little concession stand girl if the pixie sticks were good for kids and she replied.."I don't know my mom never let me have them" bahahahah! I love my dad SO much!!! :)

You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. Isaiah 26:3-4