10.25.2012

 
Today I turn 32...its strange because I forget to age myself. I feel like I am still 17 and when I recognize people out in the community I feel like I should be bumping in to them on Campus or in  my high school hallway. Am I the only one that does this? Maybe because I am crazy like that ;)  But mostly, I just can't get over the amount of life and blessings I have experienced in 32 years. I feel so blessed today as I think about my life. It makes me want to weep because I am just so thankfulI started out my morning with a beautiful phone call and conversation with my (almost) 89 year old grandmother. I adore her...such a great way to start my morning! 
 
 
I already shared this picture but I spent a wonderful day with my mom last week. She always spoils me for my birthday! I love our holiday mart tradition!
 


A dear friend was on my doorstep at 8:00 this morning with a "Sarah Needs a Time out Basket" yes it is filled with wine, wine glass, wine coozie and yep...thats right...Magic Mike! 

 
My precious sister spoiled me with Starbucks and a totally awesome personalized card...really the picture inside made me cry!

My hubby flew home with adorable cowgirl boots he picked out for me all by himself! I go on and on about him pretty often but really....I love my man! He knows me SO well! He also got me an Iphone...I have been dragging my feet...but I must say FaceTime?? Being able to see my traveling hubby anytime I want?? Yes Please!! :)

 
Speaking of my man...a birthday party hangover picture taken by Mal...and no it wasn't from drinking it was from 2 year old football party overload ;)

 
We celebrated with our munchkins at Red Robin! (and don't you worry we checked with the hostess to make sure the "bird" wasn't there that day...y'all know Whit wouldn't walk past the doorway until we got the all clear....)

But really the most special thing about today is moments like this...early morning jammie snuggles with my precious kinder girl...and a half dressed Bentley in the background playing with a barbie... spending my days with the kiddos...moments I cherish now and forever.

 
I am so thankful for all the spoiling...it makes me feel so loved. But even if all I received today as I begin my 32nd year on this earth was the love of my family and friends through hugs and words I would still be the most blessed, mama, wife, daughter, sister and friend. Thank you for all the love. I return it 100 times and I thank Jesus for each and everyone one of you.
 
Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Blessed are the people whose God is the LORD!
Psalm 33:12