6.11.2012



Summer Summer Summer....Sum-mer!!












We are LOVING Summer time at our house! We have been swimming nearly EvErY day since school let out! Seriously...SO much FUN! I love hearing the laughter and the splashing. I love Bentley jumping into me and being his wild man self in the water. I love that Whitney is getting in a little further this year...but staying true to her "dry face always" self ;) I love having Mal home with us all day! I love the girls playing together...seriously nothing could make me happier than seeing my babies be friends. I always tell the girls they will never have a closer friend than their sister/brother...I pray every day that will be true for them. I am grateful for these summer days. So grateful.

Psalm 118:1-18 

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! Let Israel say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let the house of Aaron say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Let those who fear the Lord say, “His steadfast love endures forever.” Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. ...