6.25.2012

Our first adventure as we climbed off the water taxi was at Shedd Aquarium...seriously, AmAzInG!! I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I would have liked to because they didn't allow flash photography and most exhibits were lacking natural light ;) I guess that is okay since it is for the good of the sea life ;)

The girls enjoyed the touch pools! Whit wasn't a fan of the large starfish but she liked everything else ;)





We LOVED the penguin exhibits!! Bentley could have spent the whole day there :) There were slides and penguin costumes for the kids to dress up and play in. 





Bentley LOVED watching the penguins swim by! "FISHYYYYY!"



I love watching Whitney with her little brother...so sweet! She kept checking on him..."Bentley do you see the penguins? Do you like them buddy?" melt. my. heart!!

We LOVE the penguins!!! :)



Whitney was SO excited to go to the special Jelly Fish exhibit...it did not let her down! It was amazing...I really enjoyed all the jelly fish and Whit couldn't get enough of watching them...especially the different colored ones that looked like shooting arrows!! :)


Bentley had such a big time he decided to take a little nap... "all done" ;)


The 4-D Dora and Diego Adventure show was SUPER cute! It even had bubbles, water, and vibrating seats!! Totally cool! :)


We all agree we give Shedd Aquarium a 5 star review!! SO MUCH FUN! You could easily spend 2 days there and maybe still not see everything!! :)

Philippians 1:3-5  I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.