6.25.2012


And we danced...

That's right we partied....Okoboji style!! ;)  Growing up my dads side of the family spent a week every summer at Fillenwarth Beach in Northern Iowa on Lake Okoboji. I have so many fond memories of all those summers :) It was really fun for me to see my girls getting a chance to really hang out and have fun with all my aunts, uncles and cousins...that being said...


The girls had a blast dancing with Uncle Kelly!!!



Seriously...they were dancing Queens :)



The LOVED hanging with their Auntie Steph!!


I think this picture is so special!! I love it! Uncle Kevin and Vicki are Steph's God Parents and Steph is Whitney Grace's God Mother. Uncle Kev has a picture on his desk of Steph, Vicki, and himself and now they have the updated generation :)

I loved watching my Grandfather dance with his daughter the bride.


I loved dancing and spending the night hanging with my groom ;)


My favorite couple!! :) I am a little partial to them, what can I say? ;) I mean they are pretty adorable, right?


Whitney dancing away with Cousin Caiti :)


Mal dancing with Cousin Nicole :)


Okay...another super cute couple :) Maybe they are tied with my parents for cutest couple ever! Love this picture of them being recognized for the 55th Wedding Anniversary! 


A picture of my sister Steph and I with all of our cousins, we just need to photo shop my sweet sis Amy in!! She had to sit this trip out because its almost time for an exciting addition!! :)


I am so thankful our girls kids got to have time with my dad's family. It's great to get together and I hope we get the chance to party "Okoboji" style again very soon!!

Rom 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.