6.25.2012


I love summer! I love all parts of summer...but my very favorite is vacation. It doesn't even matter what we do...I just love that we are all together. Scott being off work, no one having school, activities or commitments. Just to wake up together everyday and go on whatever adventure we feel is waiting for us. This summer our first vacation adventure was to Chicago...


We started by catching the water taxi at the Navy Peir...











I loved using the water taxi...it was great to walk every where and then take a nice relaxing boat ride and climb off right where you wanted to be :) We rode to the Navy Peir, Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Sears Tower, and Michigan Avenue. I am telling you it is SO the way to travel downtown Chicago!! 2 thumbs up ;)


Psalms 47:1 Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!