9.19.2011

I am one blessed mama!!

Whit ready to have some fun on the carousel!

Mal was pretty excited :)

My four favorite kids!!! :)

My brother n' law ran in the Kansas City Zoo run on Saturday and we headed out to meet them at the zoo after he finished :) Way to go Adam!! We had a great morning! The girls loved all the animals and of course loved the caraousel. The girls always love a good carousel :) Whit was a little dissapointed that the zebra was taken and spent a few minutes look at every animal on the thing trying to decide. It was pretty hilarious. It was a perfect morning. Cool, cloudy and didn't rain until right when we got to the car!! :) I am not complaining but I do just have to say Scotty being with us when have really been perfect!!! Miss you baby!! xoxoxo

Kansas LOVE
Sarah