9.19.2011





Her hopes are high...she thinks she is going to zipping around the skating rink...

Wow...she took a spill and then had to hold onto the wall ;)

Ooops...poor thing was super frustrated...

Whit figured out she could skate on the carpet and stuck to that ;)

However there were still a few falls...


Look who stopped by!! Mimi :) Bentley had a good time crawling around.


Mallory's school had a skating party last week. She had her heart set on going and her hopes set really high that she was on her way to be a professional roller skater...she was quite dissapointed that she couldn't stand and on the way out brought me the flyer for skating lessons :) Oh this girl makes my heart so full of joy!! Whit had a good time and pretty much stuck to skating on the carpet. These girls crack me up...my favorite was when Mal said "Now I know what Miss Tina meant when she said last year Charlie was like Bambi on ice" bahahah

Kansas LOVE!
Sarah