9.10.2011

HAPPY FALL YA'LL
Okay so I know its only September 12...but this mama has decided it is time for fall and I am ignoring the 90 degree temperature today and I am getting in the fall spirit! wOOOOt!! :) Serioulsy though...I LOVE fall!! The weather has been so amazing and I have just been soaking up being home with friends and family and spending time with my little darlings. Scotty was in last weekend and I loooooved every second and had a terrible time seeing him go back to Canada...but the bright side is he will be home for good soon! :) Moving on...I haven't blogged lately and I am just going to do a little sneak peek into what has been keeping me busy...
Sweet Mallory was so sick for a week with a stomach virus!!! :(
Whitney is LOVING her days hanging out with mommy and as you can see she is enjoying a new make up kit ;) I have been crafting away working on Bentley's party!!
This little cutie patootie keeps me pretty busy ;)
We have been doing a lot of baking (featured in this pic was a waffle making morning)
Mallory has mastered hanging upside down on the monkey bars at school.
I had a great time with Mallory at her schools annual "Watermelon Feed"
And Mal is loving first grade and spending the days with her BFF...
God is so good! I cherish these days. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband that works so hard for our family that I have all this time with our children.
Some things I want to remember that have been happening lately....
Whitney "you are my best mom and I love you forever"
Bentley has mastered the wave, mama, dada, dog, and he is currently getting into everything...he likes to open every drawer and cabinet and empty it. He is so joyful!
Mallory "I am in love mom" this would be in reference to a little boy from school..Scott's reactions "Ummmm no. There will not be any boyfriends....ever"
The girls continue to have their daily squabbles...sometimes tiring most of the times hilarious. Just this mornining Mallory said "Mom did you hear my tattle tale?" I replied "No I try not to hear tattle tales" Mallory "Oh okay...well the tattle tale was Whitney is copying me" sigh...I love these kiddos!!!