9.19.2011



We had 2 very special visitors from Kentucky last weekend!!! GG and Uncle Steve! :) It was so nice having them here and so fun spending time with family!! It was extra special because Aunt Steph came in from Oklahoma :) I feel so blessed that our kids are able to have times like this where they are surrounded by so many people that not only love them but that they know and love in return. I have talked about my Grandma and Uncle Steve over time but I just want to say  again how blessed my sister and I are to have them. They have loved us unconditionally always and we are so grateful for them. Can't wait until our next visit!!! We missed you Aunt Kak!

Kansas Love!
Sarah




Just having a little snack :)
                                                         

Playing jump rope with Great Uncle Steve :)

3 Generations :) I should have put the kiddos in four 4 ;)

GG and her girls :)