10.01.2011

Homecoming 1999

How awesome is this picture? I just ran across it and it made me smile. Sometimes (okay most of the time) I totally forget to age us...we are still 17 in my mind! :) Ha!

I have been missing my hubby SO much this week! Of course I always miss him when we aren't together but his birthday is almost here and Fall is my most favorite time of year. I just can not take it much longer that he is gone.

I am so blessed to have a husband that works so hard for our family. Of course I am a little bias...but he is seriously the BEST!!! I have often written about our history and how thankful I am for my man but really it has been on my heart and mind recently and I just have to say that I couldn't possibly love Scotty anymore than I already do. But I have thought that many times before and I am always amazed that I fall a little more in love with him every day.

I miss you Scotty. I can't wait until we are all back under one roof. Until then I look forward to seeing your sweet face on my computer screen (now I am super glad I made you get me the huge 17 inch screen laptop) haha! :)

Love you baby!!
xoxoxo