10.31.2011


Hard to believe this was just over a year ago...


B in the hospital on his first day :)


Thanksgiving day...just a few days over a month old.


This is my favorite pic from his 1 year photo shoot :)


Wait this is my favorite....


No...this is my favorite :)


I am just so full of joy and love this morning looking a these photos. We are so blessed by the addition of Bentley to our family. God is good. In some ways I can't believe his first birthday has already come and gone and in other ways I can't belive he has only been with us a year. He is the sweetest little man and we are just so in love with him. I just can't get enough of  his smile, giggle, cuddles, hilarious scrunchy nose face. He is just so amazing. At his 1 year check up on Tuesday he weighed 27 pounds and was 32 inches. He is off the charts ;) The doctor said he will be every bit of 6'4 like his daddy. He is wearing 24 month clothes. He is still crawling but pulls up and cruises on furniture. Just in the last few days he has started letting go and standing for a few seconds and is so close to standing him self up without help. We just love him more than words can ever say and sing praises for him in our lives EVERY day!

I will praise Your name, LORD, because it is good.


Psalm 54:6